Between the pink background, turquoise mid century modern home, and the classic 1950s car, this design couldn’t be more Palm Springs if it said it in the clouds. Oh, wait, it does say it in the clouds! The blue and teal stone of the house is offset by the sputnik light fixtures framing the hot pink door. This kitschy, retro design welcomes you to live your most fabulous life.
What are the things you’re looking for in a youth swimsuit? Comfortable fit? Check. Elastic and soft fabric? Check. Lovely print? Check. As you can see, this girls’ swimsuit has all the main points needed in a swimsuit for those active kiddos who seem to be in perpetual motion.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• UPF 38-40
• Double layer front
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.
There are no reviews yet.