This Retro Palm Springs Hotel is as fabulous as it is kitschy. Its garishly bright rainbow facade is dwarfed by the lime green mountains and spectacularly iconic palm trees. There’s a party going on by the pool with bathing beauties and muscle men soaking up some vitamin D while watching the synchronized swimmers perform. It appears that only one of the swimmers knows the routine; the other four are out of sync. How embarrassing for them! The only thing that would make this design say “Palm Springs” more would be if it was written in the clouds. Oh, wait. It is!
Don’t be afraid to be your most active self in this smooth and versatile long-sleeve rash guard! It protects you from the sun, wind, and other elements while doing sports, and the slim fit, flat ergonomic seams, and the longer body gives extra comfort.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Fitted design
• UPF 38-40
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flatseam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from China