This Retro Palm Springs Hotel is as fabulous as it is kitschy. Its garishly bright rainbow facade is dwarfed by the lime green mountains and spectacularly iconic palm trees. There’s a party going on by the pool with bathing beauties and muscle men soaking up some vitamin D while watching the synchronized swimmers perform. It appears that only one of the swimmers knows the routine; the other four are out of sync. How embarrassing for them! The only thing that would make this design say “Palm Springs” more would be if it was written in the clouds. Oh, wait. It is!
The soft fabric and flared cut of this skater skirt are just a few of the reasons why it’s bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe. The flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you’ll feel extra comfy.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• Smooth fabric
• Mid-thigh length
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock seams, coverstitch hemline
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
There are no reviews yet.