This Retro Palm Springs Hotel is as fabulous as it is kitschy. Its garishly bright rainbow facade is dwarfed by the lime green mountains and spectacularly iconic palm trees. There’s a party going on by the pool with bathing beauties and muscle men soaking up some vitamin D while watching the synchronized swimmers perform. It appears that only one of the swimmers knows the routine; the other four are out of sync. How embarrassing for them! The only thing that would make this design say “Palm Springs” more would be if it was written in the clouds. Oh, wait. It is!
This one-piece swimsuit for all figures will bring out your best features. Enjoy the smooth fabric and the flattering design, and show it off by the sea or pool!
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains