This Retro Palm Springs Hotel is as fabulous as it is kitschy. Its garishly bright rainbow facade is dwarfed by the lime green mountains and spectacularly iconic palm trees. There’s a party going on by the pool with bathing beauties and muscle men soaking up some vitamin D while watching the synchronized swimmers perform. It appears that only one of the swimmers knows the routine; the other four are out of sync. How embarrassing for them! The only thing that would make this design say “Palm Springs” more would be if it was written in the clouds. Oh, wait. It is!
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China