This Retro Palm Springs Hotel is as fabulous as it is kitschy. Its garishly bright rainbow facade is dwarfed by the lime green mountains and spectacularly iconic palm trees. There’s a party going on by the pool with bathing beauties and muscle men soaking up some vitamin D while watching the synchronized swimmers perform. It appears that only one of the swimmers knows the routine; the other four are out of sync. How embarrassing for them! The only thing that would make this design say “Palm Springs” more would be if it was written in the clouds. Oh, wait. It is!
This girls’ swimsuit has it all – comfortable fit, elastic fabric, and a deep-colored print that won’t fade in the sun and water. The double-layered front, bias binding, and 38–40 UPF ensure that the kids can be their active selves, and the parents don’t have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• UPF 38–40
• Double-layered front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Poland
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.