This Retro Gay Pool Party features four hunky beefcakes having a gay old time as they beat the Palm Springs heat by lounging around the turquoise blue water of their atomic boomerang shaped swimming pool. The mid century modern architecture on the fabulous, orange stone house is clearly prime real estate, given the view of the mountains in the background. A yellow starburst sun shines brightly in the turquoise sky so you are able to see every charming detail–from the kitschy, pink flamingos to the 1950’s striped, breezy blocks fence. And of course what Palm Springs House would be complete without a palm tree?
If you feel like you’re carrying half of your belongings with you at all times, this backpack is for you! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
There are no reviews yet.