This Retro Gay Pool Party features four hunky beefcakes having a gay old time as they beat the Palm Springs heat by lounging around the turquoise blue water of their atomic boomerang shaped swimming pool. The mid century modern architecture on the fabulous, orange stone house is clearly prime real estate, given the view of the mountains in the background. A yellow starburst sun shines brightly in the turquoise sky so you are able to see every charming detail–from the kitschy, pink flamingos to the 1950’s striped, breezy blocks fence. And of course what Palm Springs House would be complete without a palm tree? Looking for you next wardrobe favorite? Well, look no further because this crop tee is printed and sewn to fit you just right. To top that off, the original all-over design is definitely worth showing off, so don’t hesitate to own one of these tees – they’re meant to be adored.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania